The projects will be supervised by one of our faculty (Prof. Poolman, Prof. Slotboom or Dr. Paulino) together with a group member. If you are interested in any of the proposed projects, you can contact the group member directly (the first name under “Supervisors”). Please state your MSc/BSc program, your preferred time period and attach a short CV (indicating also research projects or internships).
In case you did not find anything suitable from the proposals below, you can also ask any of our group members if they might have a project for you.
Available projects (Masters/Bachelors)
- 20/10/2021: (MSc) smFRET to study dynamics of OpuA transporter
- 14/10/2021: (MSc) Engineering riboflavin binding proteins to develop a vitamin sensor
- 09/09/2021: (MSc) Yeast transport project 2
- 09/09/2021: (MSc) Yeast transport project 1
- 01/10/2020: (MSc) BiMoS ATPsensors
- 12/2019: (MSc/BSc) Membrane enzymology meets materials world
- 12/2019: (MSc/BSc) Recycling of molecular energy carriers in a synthetic cell